We offer a regular Successful Bid Writing for Schools courses across the UK.
Our one-day workshop is aimed at Headteachers, Teachers, School Business Managers or PTA committees who have the responsibility for raising funds for schools through grant fundraising.
Within our course each delegate will achieve the following outcomes:
- Understanding of the grant making sector
- Knowledge of how decisions on grant applications are made
- How to identify appropriate grant makers
- How to write a successful grant application
- Identifying projects suitable for grant funds
The upcoming day-long Successful Bid Writing for Schools courses are:
- Birmingham – 20th June 2017, 9:30am-4pm, Venue: Impact Hub Birmingham, Walker Building, 58 Oxford St, Birmingham B5 5NY
- London – 3rd October 2017, 9:30am-4pm, Venue: Better Bankside Community Space, 18 Great Guildford St, London SE1 0FD.
The cost of attending this workshop is £199 and includes lunch and refreshments.
To book a place on one of these courses please contact us to request a booking form, alternatively you can click on the links for the dates above to make a booking through Eventbrite.
We are also able to offer whole day or half day workshops aimed at Headteachers, Teachers, Bursars, Office Managers or PTA committees who have the responsibility for raising funds for schools through grant fundraising.
Our bespoke workshops supports delegates to develop the knowledge and skills needed to write successful grant applications achieved through discussions, case studies, practical exercises and group work.
Utilising extensive experience within both fundraising and grant making, the workshop provides an insight into how decisions about grant applications are made helping to avoid the common mistakes that schools often make when applying for grant funds.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop for your team or network get in touch with us.